Virtual Reality Becomes a Reality with Vertigo Attractions and Parties!
Imagine this, you are in a booth, strapped in a seat with vision goggles on, and you are transported to a different dimension. Your body is being pushed up and down, left and right, and you are dodging giant dinosaurs coming right for you. Vertigo Attractions and Parties do have plenty of virtual reality experiences for both kids and parents to enjoy!
Fabio Camargo, owner of Vertigo Attractions and Parties- a virtual reality booth business says “We are living in a reality in which sometimes we look for breaks, changes, escapes, new adventures, places to go and to live other people’s realities through a screen, and that’s what grabbed my interest in the Virtual Reality industry.” He was inspired to start this business when he tried using virtual reality to find himself by getting away from his own reality and realized it ended up helping him appreciate his current life blessings. Now, he would like to share all the lessons virtual reality has taught him with the world, whether that be through a personal virtual reality experience for every individual, or by offering new virtual reality enthusiasts the same business opportunity that he has.
Since starting Vertigo Attractions and Parties, Fabio has been able to leave the corporate world, and focus on his passions, which include spreading happiness and improving education by making learning fun for young kids. Initially, the booth focused on games and entertainment rides only, but Fabio soon began exploring the unlimited potential that VR has to offer for the future, and incorporated it in more fields than just fun and games. Now, the booths can be used as learning tools for different educational subjects such as geography, history, strategic thinking, and health. Fabio doesn’t have any kids himself, but part of his inspiration for starting this company was the way his parents raised him, by wanting to provide him with the best education, entertainment, and experiences possible. Fabio now wants to share the same values his parents enlisted in him to other families, by providing the latest on entertainment and use it to educate and entertain kids.
On the other hand, if you think VR booths are just for kids, that’s something else Fabio can help change your mind on. His booths aren’t only just big at celebrity kid parties, but also at corporate events, holiday parties, fundraising events, bachelor and bachelorette parties and more. At corporate events, the interactive group games help employees become collaborators by sharing challenges with each other in order to start building strategies as a team. Virtual Reality can also make the players more empathetic and compassionate by stepping in someone else’s shoes. Adults can have fun in these games, just as much (if not more!) as kids can. If you need proof of this, just head over to his Instagram page, @VertigoVreamer, to see how often the grown-ups hog the machines at kid parties!
When Fabio was asked what advice he would give to any entrepreneur he said to “Believe in your dream and make it happen, regardless of what others think.” He is a great example of success for all those kids who wanted to prove to their parents that games CAN pay the bills!
Make sure to check out his website, www.vertigoparties.com!
Vertigo Attractions and Parties By CALIFOCUS Magazine
ARE YOU PLANNING a birthday party, corporate social event or just a gathering and need entertainment? Vertigo Attractions & Parties Entertainment is for all!
Vertigo Attractions & Parties Entertainment is the first company here in America to be mobile and bring their 3’x3’ booth to your front door. Their virtual reality rides and games are for all ages with not just creative and fun games but also educational. So this can be entertainment and education all in one to make learning that much more fun.
California Focus held a small network meeting held at Genoveva’s Restaurant located in Upland, CA we had invited Vertigo Attractions & Parties for our Entertainment. Still today Vertigo Attractions & Parties is being talked about on how much fun it was and how real the rides felt.
So for your next event or educational program California Focus would highly recommend for you to book Vertigo Attractions & Parties. This is an experience that will have your guest talking.
About Vertigo Attractions & Parties By West Valley Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles
My background is on Engineering and Sales. I graduated from Cal Poly Pomona as a Mechanical Engineer and worked as a Sales Engineer for 9 years. In 2017 I decided to start my own entrepreneurial career with something that touched my heart and passions.
1. Those parents like mine who want to give the best education, entertainment, and experiences to kids. We provide the latest on entertainment and use it to educate and entertain kids.
2. How we live: we live in a REALITY in which sometimes we look for breaks, changes, escapes, new adventures, places to go, live other peopleâ€™s realities, â€œwear other peopleâ€™s shoesâ€, and our VR entertainment booth brings that kind of break, â€œget awayâ€, feel other peopleâ€™s feelings, and new adventures.
3. Bring good to society: make people smile, educate, cure peopleâ€™s pain (Healthcare providers in Oregon have proven that VR games helped ease pain on cancer patients by 30%), and educate by escaping from reality!
4. When I started this project I was trying to â€œfind myselfâ€œ, understand myself better. Virtual Reality helped me understand that escaping from my own reality for moments helped my see my reality from a different perspective and I appreciated how blessed I was in real life.
5. Pema ChÃ¶drÃ¶n, a Buddhist nun and my favorite writer, taught me to face my fears and make them my friends. I was scared of roller coasters and swings but I used our VR roller coasters as a tool to face my fears and make them my friends. I overcame fear and I am now OK with roller coasters.
THE COMPANY TRANSFORMATION:
1. Started the company with someone who occupied a special place in my heart but as every beautiful story, it ended. I, then, had to find strength inside to continue by myself and found it using my VR games, rides, and journeys. They were my inspiration to continue myself with the project.
2. The company started with VR entertainment rides and games only, four months later I decided to include education and health as part of the focus of the entertainment and VR experiences.
3. We just built our second VR entertainment booth and will soon build the third one.
THE RESULTS AND SERVICES:
1. With 6 months of active business we have grown by 150% and actors like Kevin Hart have booked us to entertain their parties, we have partnered with several kids playground places to entertain parties, and we have entertained thousands of kids. See @vertigovreamer or www.vertigoparties.com
2. We can now provide a full range of entertainment activities for any event (Photo booth, face painting, etc...)